And the other thing I’ve been working on…

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A ghost fantasy entitled MY FAIR GHOST or FAIR MAIDEN GHOST. I haven’t decided yet. This is a story about a girl who wakes up to discover that she is dead, but she doesn’t know who she is, how she died, or even where she is.

And here is a little taste of that…

“Glancing down at herself, she trembled with humorless giggles when she realized she wasn’t really sitting on the floor as she’d thought, but again hovering just as apparitions should.” ~ MY FAIR GHOST
Jamie said...

ooohhh I am a sucker for ghost stories!! LOvE love LoVe them!! Sounds good!!!!

Mon Chéri said...

Awesome! You can be one of my beta readers. ; )

I love the new festive look of your blog, by the way.

Jamie said...

Thanks, and yes I want to read all these!!

April said...

I am so excited for your new books! I just re-read Fateful so that I could write the review for you, I wanted it fresh in my mind. And I still love it!

Mon Chéri said...

Thanks, April! You’re awesome! So glad you like it!

Jamie said...

Cheri, I have been wanting to tell you, I LOVE your book!! When my life gets stressed I lock myself in my room and just loose myself in it! I like this book more than I did Twilight, because I felt like Twilight was written for teenagers. I am still not through with this book and I don't ever want it to end!! How is the ghost book coming? I want to read it very badly!! You are an amazing writer!!

Mon Chéri said...

Thanks Jamie! You made my day with this post. I’m so glad you love FATEFUL so much. I’ve been cranking away on the sequel to FATEFUL and the ghost story, which I’m trying to finish this month!
Craziness!

Jamie said...

Oh good I am glad there is a sequel!! When you finish those two books, I will for sure be ready to read them up!! You have a great talent!

Jamie said...

Hey I just finished the pages you gave me for the new book!! LOVED It and can't wait to read the rest!! How is it coming?

Mon Chéri said...

Thanks again for taking the time to read it. And I'm so glad you like it! More is on it's way.