1 Month 2 Books over 211 Sales

Monday, May 9, 2011

So it's been just over a month since Fateful was launched on the Kindle at Amazon. The Nook followed about a week later. Half way through last week I was able to launch Fair Maiden on both the Nook and Kindle. With those two books I ended last week having sold just over 211 books in about 30 days.

I might be old fashioned but I try not to do any work on Sunday. Yet I always get tempted to at least go look at my ranking and see what is going on. On Sunday morning, Mother's Day, I saw the following:

Fateful - Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,697 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#66 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Children's Fiction > Literature > Love & Romance
#85 in Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Love & Romance

Since dropping the price of Fateful to 99 cents, Fateful has gone from an overall ranking of 18,000 to the 3,000-5,000. Bouncing around in that range and going higher in the ranking every day. Earlier last week I would pop in and out of the Top 100 in Love & Romance. Then since Friday Fateful seems to have found a way to at least stay in the Top 100 somehow.

Seeing #85 in Books - Love & Romance helped start out my Mother's Day right. I'm so grateful to all those people who have spent money on my book. It may only be 99 cents to them, but to me it's just incredible!!