Courtney's Chitter Chatter

Wednesday, May 11, 2011


Fair Maiden has been reviewed by Courtney. On her blog she says, "I have a desire to find YA books that are clean and Christian Fiction books that are great but not to preachy!" If you want to find good clean reads, then her blog is a great place to check out.

Some of what she said about Fair Maiden:

"If I could give this book more like 4.5 stars I would! This is such a unique story line that I had no idea where it was heading. Completely unpredictable and very entertaining. From the moment you start reading Fair Maiden you get sucked in to this young woman’s life and wish you could help her. Tessa is a lovable character, she is so innocent and sweet and a tad emotional, but I guess anyone would be in her predicament. The Lord of Krestly Castle, Christian is a remarkable character also, he is manly yet sweet and very protective of his lovely ghost girl. I loved his terms of endearment for Tessa and I also loved the way he struggled with his feelings and desires for her!

There was so many twists and turns in this book it is hard to really describe what you are going to read about without giving away some of the juicy details but I found this to be a very fun, magical and romantic read. The ending is a surprise but very delightful. YA readers, fantasy and historical fantasy lovers will enjoy this book that I highly recommend!"