Friday, June 1, 2012



Our theme: Listopia Demystified

Because of my readers, Fateful has made its way into 212 Listopia lists!!! Thank you, wonderful readers, I adore you.

If you’re on Goodreads like me, then you may have seen the Listopia lists I'm talking about. If you haven't noticed them, they're easy to find. Simply go to the listing for any book, scroll down past your friend's ratings, and you'll see them there. If the book is in any lists, that is... Some new books might not be in any lists YET. Of course you can also find these lists in the "Explore" pull-down on Goodreads. It's the first one, I think.

This is a good way for you to support your favorite authors. And trust me, they're very grateful to you for voting for their books.

Here are some of my favorite lists with 1 or more of my books in them:
(Um, I almost cried when I read some of these list titles and realized one of my awesome readers actually voted for my book(s) ~hugs~ I'm incredibly grateful and flattered!)

Authors you'd most like to meet
Beautiful Book Covers of 2011
2011 Books I'm Dying to Bite Into
Books I stayed Up All Night Reading!
best book covers
Guys Wearing Hoodies
Favourite YA 2011 Reads
Breath Taking Covers of 2011-2012
My Absolutely Fave Books
Books You Can't Live Without
Best teen books (:
Books with Pretty Hair on the Cover
Best Books of All Time
My Favorite Book Boyfriends
YA Stayed Up Too Late List
Prettiest girls on cover
Best Vampire Books Ever

Until next time! But before you go! Check out the posts from my YA Indie Carnival Friends:
Gwenn Wright, author of Filter
Melissa Pearl, Author of The Time Spirit Trilogy
Heather M. White, author of The Destiny Saga
Valerie Sloan
Maureen Murrish
Liz Long, Just another writer on the loose.
Ella James author of Stained
Laura A. H. Elliott author of Winnemucca & 13 on Halloween
Bryna Butler, author Midnight Guardian series
K. C. Blake, author of Vampire Rules and Crushed
Heather Self
T. R. Graves, Author of The Warrior Series
Suzy Turner, author of The Raven Saga
Cheri Schmidt, author of the Fateful Trilogy
Rachel Coles, author of Into The Ruins, geek mom blog
Patti Larsen, The Hunted series and The Hayle Coven series
Amy Maurer Jones, Author of The Soul Quest Trilogy
Dani Snell's Refracted Light Reviews
Fisher Amelie, author of The Understorey