New book releases from some of my author friends...

Wednesday, September 26, 2012



I've had the lucky opportunity to meet some great authors as I joined the world of publishing, and some of them have released some new books. I HAVEN'T read any of these just yet actually, but some of them may interest you. (Click on the photos to go to Amazon for purchasing info. ;)

First up is Souls in Peril, by Sherry Gammon. If you don’t know who she is, she’s the author who wrote Unlovable.

   

Next is Shadow Slayer by Laura A. H. Elliott. This is the sequel to 13 on Halloween, which is FREE right now! I have my copy, I just haven't had time to read it yet.

   

Then we have The New Death and others by James Hutchings. To read a review of this collection of poems and short stories, go here: http://katysozaeva.blogspot.com/2012/06/review-new-death-and-others.html



The next story is also from Hutchings. It’s called The Case of the Syphalitic Sister, and he describes it as "a detective/superhero story set in a two-fisted version of the 1930s." (I will say, I'm diggin' the retro cover-see below.) This one hasn't been released just yet, but to read the first chapter, go here.  Again, I have not read these books, and scary stuff like this really isn't my thing. I'm too much of a wimp. But maybe this is just what you’re looking for in terms of “Halloween” reading? Obviously, I know it's not quite October yet. I guess I'm just in the mindset already....


anarchist said...

Thanks for mentioning my stories.

Yours,
James.