I love to get stuff for FREE... How about you?

Thursday, December 20, 2012


FREE! FREE! FREE!

As a writer, I feel it's important to support other writers, so let me share some free books by some of them. Plus if you know you're getting a Kindle for Christmas, then here's a good start for you if you love reading YA, fantasy, vampires, mermaids, witches, etc...

Click on the book covers below to get any of these FREE eBooks to feed you eReader! I don’t know how long these books will be free, so don’t hesitate too long.

(Note: I haven’t read any of these, so I can’t really say if they’re good or not. But how can you pass up free, right? Well, maybe you can...I’ll admit I’m one of those who initially judges a book by its cover. LOL But I do like these covers, so that’s one reason I picked them up. If you’re not sure, then check out the book descriptions first... :)

Happy Holidays!!! Happy Reading!!! And thank you for visiting my blog. Up next... Get two of my books for free too!