New Paperback Sizes of Fateful and Fair Maiden are now Available!!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Print copies of Fateful and Fair Maiden are now available!!!

For those of you who want print instead of--or along with--eBook copies of my books,  Fair Maiden is available for $10.99 and Fateful is now $11.99!

You may notice that the models on Fateful were flipped. I just felt it worked better that way with the new spine art. I have copies on order for winners of my giveaways, which haven't arrived yet... And new sizes of Fractured and Forever will also soon be available, so please stay tuned. I'm also working on pictures for inside of Sophia's Cookbook for Mortals, which is why that one isn't in print just yet.




Buy directly from CreateSpace:

Fateful: https://www.createspace.com/4176417
Fair Maiden: https://www.createspace.com/4180944

Or from Amazon:

 

These new print sizes will eventually make their way to Barnes and Noble, The Book Depository and other book sellers.

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment because I love that! ;)