Website Updates

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FAIR MAIDEN GHOST is complete and a sequel is in the works. Beginning with a magical masquerade and a kidnapping, THE TRAPPING CLUB is the tale of second sons as they struggle for survival in a society that leaves such forgotten. Those who’ve read the first book will be surprise to find that the hero of this next enchanting tale is the brother of the villain in FAIR MAIDEN GHOST, and the heroine will be a grown-up Emma....

I’ve also finished the sequel to FATEFUL, which is entitled FRACTURED. I can’t tell you much about it yet as I don’t wish to spoil the first if you haven’t yet had the pleasure of reading it. All I can say is that Ethan and Danielle’s struggle for survival intensifies while they sink deeper into the midst of this civil war amongst vampires. The fateful fairytale romance they once had will soon fracture under the pressure of the curse....
April said...

I am so excited that Fractured is done!! I can't wait to read it :)