More Updates or News or whatever you want to call it...

Monday, July 11, 2011

I’ll soon be posting an interview of Ethan done by guest blogger, Drew, my husband. This should be interesting... LOL

I’m typing feverishly away at Forever. I’m always surprised at how a story just takes on a life of its own.

A new version of Fair Maiden was recently uploaded. We found a few mistakes while getting it ready for print. It will be available in print very soon. And when it is, I’ll start selling signed copies via my website.

Thanks to Tifferz Book Review for the great review of Fractured she recently posted on her blog. Check it out...

THANK YOU to my loyal readers and followers. I aim to please and I’m extremely grateful for the support. I’ve just exceeded 10,000 books in sales and will be having another giveaway to celebrate. So watch for that too. (Also, thanks Joe Konrath! I couldn’t have done this had you not been so open and informative on your blog.)