Sales Update

Saturday, May 14, 2011

So at the beginning of the week I mentioned my sales numbers in this post - 1 Month 2 Books over 211 Sales. Well this week has been sort of crazy....

As of this evening, 8:45 PM on Saturday, Amazon is showing this:

Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#990 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#31 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Children's Fiction > Literature > Love & Romance
#35 in Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Love & Romance
#59 in Books > Teens > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy

To get to this point I went from 211 book sales to 489. We'll probably end the day around 500 or more.

A big thank you to all who have bought the book. I'm truly humbled. I hope I have provided some fun entertainment for you. Book #2 in the Fateful Series, called Fractured, will be out soon.

And another Thank You to Joe Konrath for inspiring me to take this route!